Welcome to ClearVue Technologies Corporate pages. ClearVue is an unlisted public company registered in Australia in accordance with the Corporations Act and ASIC rules and regulations. Here you will find our Vision, our Mission and our Values. You can also read a short history of ClearVue or learn about the Directors, Advisors and Key Personnel of the Company.
At ClearVue Technologies, we see a world where consumers are part of the energy solution. We see a World where nearly all building and other surfaces become a solar PV collection source and where the ClearVue PV BIPV and glass PV solutions forming an integral part of that new future.
ClearVue Technologies is a disruptive technology where the consumers of energy are both the demand side and the supply side of their energy needs. Our mission is to enable consumers of energy the ability to generate their own electricity to power their own homes, businesses, greenhouses, cars and mobile devices from one of the world’s most common building materials, glass.
Through our patented nano-technology, an activated interlayer sits within two panes of glass and redirects infra-red and ultraviolet light to the side of a window to harvest the solar energy with traditional PV elements. ClearVue Technologies is at the forefront of an energy and architectural design revolution that we believe will address in part society’s future energy demands for a clean, sustainable and renewable energy solution.
ClearVue Technologies clear glass products provide:
- Clean, renewable power from a window
- Superior insulation qualities that reduces heating and cooling costs
- High transparency to let greater than 75% of natural light through the glass
- Provides genuine payback on your investment
- Long product life of 30 plus years, and
- Acts as safety glass
ClearVue Technologies Ltd is committed to supplying only quality products, solutions and services through acting on the company’s six core values. They are:
- Customers have the highest priority in our business. We will strive to meet or exceed their expectations in all our dealings with them.
- People are our greatest strength and we will provide a safe working environment and be an equitable employer, whilst developing their potential by training and experience so that they can provide the services and products that our customers demand.
- Partnerships will be developed to foster alliances with our customers, suppliers and the community that will add value to our business.
- Innovation in technologies and processes will always be embraced to ensure we maintain our distinct competitive advantage.
- Performance will be objectively measured and improved in order that we become the best at what we do.
- ClearVue is committed to Quality, Continuous Improvement, OHS&W and reducing the company’s impact on the environment.